Vacancies

Take a look below for our current player and administration job vacancies.

Assistant Orchestra Librarian and Auditions Admininstrator

The Philharmonia Orchestra has a vacancy for an Assistant Orchestra Librarian and Auditions Admininstrator, working as a member of the Orchestra’s busy Concerts Department team.

It is anticipated that orchestral librarianship work will absorb approximately 80% of the post-holder’s time, and that auditions administration and related duties will absorb the remaining 20%. The postholder will be based in the Music Library at the Orchestra’s administrative offices in London SE1, although travelling to rehearsal venues and out-of-London venues and attending auditions will form a regular part of the role. The postholder may also be required to travel overseas with the Orchestra on an occasional basis

Closing date: 12 July 2019, 17:00

Contact: Martin Sargeson ([email protected])

Download Job Description: Assistant Librarian And Auditions Administrator Job Description June 2019.pdf

Download Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form: Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form