The Philharmonia is seeking an Assistant Orchestra Librarian and Auditions Administrator. It is anticipated that library work will absorb approximately 80% of the post-holder’s time, and that auditions administration and related duties will absorb the remaining 20%. The postholder will be based in the Music Library at the Orchestra’s administrative offices in London SE1, although travelling to rehearsal venues and out-of-London venues and attending auditions will form a regular part of the role. The postholder may also be required to travel overseas with the Orchestra on an occasional basis.
The Assistant Orchestra Librarian and Auditions Administrator is a member of the Concerts Department, whose Head is the Deputy Managing Director.
Please see the job description for further details of this exciting opportunity.
Closing date: 23 March 2018, 17:00
Contact: Craig Thorpe ([email protected])
Download Job Description: Assistant Librarian And Auditions Administrator Job Description March 2018.pdf